Monday, August 13, 2007

Our Paradise Philippines

I created this weblog for everyone who wants to share their experiences about paradise Philippines.

I am very sure that there are still a lot of Filipinos who have not yet explore Philippines or even visited one of the many tourist destination it offers, I myself have seen only few island paradise in Philippines and hope to visit some of them when I go home.

I am encouraging each and every Filipinos and non-Filipinos to share their unforgettable moments in paradise Philippines by frequently visiting this blog and by posting your comments on whatever topics you think you can share your opinions whether it is in English, Tagalog or your own Philippine dialect.

This will be a good way of giving information to those who are planning to visit Philippines but have not decided yet which place to go. Let us share to one another the Philippines tourist spot,Philippine culture, Philippine tradition, different Philippine cuisine and many more.

So to all those who have seen, done it and experienced the island living paradise Philippine, come and join to what we all call "Our Paradise Philippines"

No comments: